The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

This is a creative approach to the four horsemen. It's also hysterical how war is the moron.

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Likeable and creative

It kind of reminds me of the longest journey, the first game, in the sense that its a female human main character(and carries its own mythos). It looks like a lot of thought went into it. I hope the animation gets cleaner but aside from that I liked it and hope to see the next episode.

: Hammers & Floodlights : : Hammers & Floodlights :

I can definitely relate.

Miami drivers are pretty bad like that. I wish I could do the floodlight idea to those jerks. Alas they are the a-holes who won't get a ticket. I like these rants, the author of Foamy is like a stand up comedian.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

I like the concept, I wish there was a bit more story. The game gets repetitive at some points. Its a good relaxer. The music is lovely. I encountered a glitch when I ignite the fire pole, it just keeps marking achievement over and over.

Kajenx responds:

Hit B! There's lots of story. :3

Asylum Asylum

Good old fasioned Flash game

Let's go to Jamaica easter egg in the bookshelf was hilarious. Over all this is fun to play. Ever thought of a harder remake?

Schwarzkäppchen Schwarzkäppchen

I finished it BUT...

One hit from anyone can totally kill you? Also you can miss an enemy by blocking. You can block your way through the whole game and get the end. The one hit getting you killed gets annoying. Two words, life bar. Also the whole wolf story gets kinda sketchy. The killing scenes where cool. Whether it was the little red girl or the enemy monsters. The animations where okay and really pretty. Although moving around looks awkward. Try harder next time, if there is a next time. This has potential.

Forbidden Music Box Forbidden Music Box

Can I use it??

It's very beautiful. Please Pm.

Enzer0 responds:

Ya you can

Poison Ivy Water Color Poison Ivy Water Color

This is all heart

What drew me were her bedroom eyes. Very nice!