The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

This is a creative approach to the four horsemen. It's also hysterical how war is the moron.

Evil Land Episode 01 Evil Land Episode 01

Likeable and creative

It kind of reminds me of the longest journey, the first game, in the sense that its a female human main character(and carries its own mythos). It looks like a lot of thought went into it. I hope the animation gets cleaner but aside from that I liked it and hope to see the next episode.

: Hammers & Floodlights : : Hammers & Floodlights :

I can definitely relate.

Miami drivers are pretty bad like that. I wish I could do the floodlight idea to those jerks. Alas they are the a-holes who won't get a ticket. I like these rants, the author of Foamy is like a stand up comedian.

: Minion's Quest : Ep 1 : Minion's Quest : Ep 1

This was short, sweet, and slick.

I am glad to see you are trying other things. This bit was effortless and it made me chuckle.

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Esta Chevre

A mi me gusto este flash. Esta bien hecho. Yo creo que todo el mundo tiene un amor que se vuelve en veneno. De verdad. Diez estrellas.

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

Indeed

That sucks for employees too. Working for the man has made me understand how much this is a waste of space. And I was always told to prompt people with this crap, and didn't. What a waste of time. Most corporations base their prompts on numbers and not humans. Big waste of time indeed when making a simple transaction. They also fire some people for not making a supposed credit quota. In a bad economy you can always count on being just a number. Good flash by the way.

How Are You Now? How Are You Now?

This is so beautiful

Very nice. This was very well made. I love it. It's so beautiful, and really speaks to the heart.

Spider-Powers For XMas 2 Spider-Powers For XMas 2

Well that was time well spent;p

Good job chum. The work you put into it shows. I usually hate musical numbers, but this was clean fun. So there is going to be another part? Well I hope the aliens don't blow us up before then. What I liked about this whole flash was its random moments. Happy X-mas.

FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

Well Mr Biggelsworth...

What a way to make a point! I like it an its demented tendency. Wish it could be longer. Coke-Cola is obviously the soda. All in all, the laughter was pretty cool too. Reminds me of something that should go in a X-mas horror film.

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

It's cute but...

I think that I expected more. It's nice you probably did something for your boyfriend. Heck knows I am like that. The animation is nice and the music is from Juno right? Maybe the length left something to be desired. All In all you have potential kiddo. And don't listen to the really awful remarks made by some people. Who is to say what art is? I mean someone once wrapped an island in pink paper and called it art. Keep working on it.